- 1 Is Bethlehem Pennsylvania safe to live?
- 2 Is Bethlehem PA A good place to raise a family?
- 3 Is Bethlehem Pennsylvania a good place to retire?
- 4 Is Bethlehem PA a small town?
- 5 Does it snow in Bethlehem Pa?
- 6 Is Bethlehem PA a nice town?
- 7 Is Bethlehem PA dangerous?
- 8 How is living in Allentown PA?
- 9 What is Bethlehem Pa known for?
- 10 Is Bethlehem PA a college town?
- 11 Is Bethlehem PA Suburban?
- 12 Is Bethlehem PA diverse?
- 13 What is the prettiest town in Pennsylvania?
- 14 What’s the most dangerous town in Pennsylvania?
- 15 Where is the safest place in Pennsylvania?
Is Bethlehem Pennsylvania safe to live?
Based on FBI crime data, Bethlehem is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Pennsylvania, Bethlehem has a crime rate that is higher than 83% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Bethlehem PA A good place to raise a family?
Bethlehem. Current Resident: Overall, Southside Bethlehem is a wonderful place to live. Many residents of south Bethlehem have lived here their entire lives and I believe we owe it to them to not only maintain, but improve the quality of life, from accessible grocery stores to clean parks.
Is Bethlehem Pennsylvania a good place to retire?
Bethlehem has made Money magazine’s “Best Places to Retire” list. Money magazine has selected Bethlehem as one of the best places in the country to retire to, ranking #1 out of all cities in the Northeast region.
Is Bethlehem PA a small town?
Although it’s the seventh largest city in Pennsylvania, Bethlehem still manages to embody small town charm with a collection of museums and art galleries highlighting the region’s rich history.
Does it snow in Bethlehem Pa?
For about one-third of winter days, Allentown and Bethlehem have at least an inch of snow on the ground. Snow mostly accumulates during January and February. Typically, on a couple of days in January and in February, snow covering the metropolitan area gets to ten or more inches deep.
Is Bethlehem PA a nice town?
The town is safe, and friendly. Great schools, and plenty of night life. Bethlehem is a great area to live or work in. There are lots of arts and culture-centric activities, wonderful independent small businesses, diverse food offerings, and relative safety.
Is Bethlehem PA dangerous?
Bethlehem is in the 57th percentile for safety, meaning 43% of cities are safer and 57% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Bethlehem is 24.07 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Bethlehem generally consider the northeast part of the city to be the safest.
How is living in Allentown PA?
Allentown ranked 79 out of the largest 100 metropolitan areas in the country on the 2017 Best Places to Live list, with high rankings in the areas of quality of life, job market, value, desirability, and net migration. Several districts constitute Allentown proper – each with its own unique identity and flair.”
What is Bethlehem Pa known for?
Founded by Moravians in 1741, Bethlehem is known for its architecture and musical tradition and is the home of Moravian College (founded 1742) and Lehigh University (founded 1865).
Is Bethlehem PA a college town?
Living a College Town Lifestyle in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania With a liberal arts campus, Bethlehem is a city of about 73,000 people in eastern Pennsylvania. Allentown is nearby. Bethlehem is home to Lehigh University, a highly rated school with over 5,000 students, as well as Moravian College.
Is Bethlehem PA Suburban?
Bethlehem is a town in Pennsylvania with a population of 75,461. Bethlehem is in Northampton County. Living in Bethlehem offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Bethlehem there are a lot of restaurants and parks.
Is Bethlehem PA diverse?
Bethlehem, PA is home to a population of 75.5k people, from which 95.1% are citizens. In 2019, there were 2.9 times more White (Non-Hispanic) residents (43.1k people) in Bethlehem, PA than any other race or ethnicity.
What is the prettiest town in Pennsylvania?
The Most Beautiful Towns and Cities in Pennsylvania
- Jim Thorpe. Natural Feature.
- Lancaster. Historical Landmark. Add.
- Erie. Historical Landmark. Add.
- Gettysburg. Park. Add.
- Bushkill. Historical Landmark, Natural Feature. Add.
- Kennett Square. Historical Landmark. Add.
- Strasburg. Historical Landmark. Add.
- Doylestown. Historical Landmark. Add.
What’s the most dangerous town in Pennsylvania?
Chester – Known as “Pennsylvania’s most dangerous city” – as well as one of the country’s top 20 most dangerous cities – Chester made the top of the list for 2019. The rate of violent crime and theft in Chester continue to be significantly higher than the national average and the average in Pennsylvania.
Where is the safest place in Pennsylvania?
Here are the top 10 safest towns in Pennsylvania, according to SafeWise:
- Buckingham Township (Bucks County)
- Millcreek Township (Lebanon County)
- East Brandywine Township (Chester County)
- Lower Salford Township (Montgomery County)
- Spring Township (Centre County)
- West Cocalico Township (Lancaster County)