- 1 How do I get a passport in Bethlehem Pa?
- 2 What is the fastest way to get a passport in PA?
- 3 Can you go to the post office to get a passport?
- 4 Do both parents need to be present to get a passport?
- 5 Is it better to get passport book or card?
- 6 What is the current passport fee 2020?
- 7 How can I get a passport quickly?
- 8 What documents are required for passport?
- 9 Can you get passports online?
- 10 What documents are required for passport renewal?
How do I get a passport in Bethlehem Pa?
The basic process: fill out the DS-11 New Passport Application, take it with your proof of identity, passport photos, and passport fees to any of the passport offices in Bethlehem to witness your signature and seal the documents. Wait 10-12 weeks.
What is the fastest way to get a passport in PA?
Fill out form DS-11, available online or at a passport agency, and bring it to a passport office along with your documentation, photocopies of that documentation, a photograph that meets the State Department’s requirements and the appropriate fees. Regular expedited service takes about four to six weeks.
Can you go to the post office to get a passport?
Passports. Thousands of Post Offices™ accept first-time passport applications for the U.S. Department of State and offer products and services for both first-time and renewal passport applications. Some locations can take your passport photo.
Do both parents need to be present to get a passport?
Both parents/guardians must authorize the issuance of the child’s passport. The best way to do this is for both parents/guardians to go with the child in person to apply for the passport.
Is it better to get passport book or card?
If you are applying for a passport, you’ll need to consider whether to get a passport book or a passport card. A passport card is cheaper than a passport book, but can’t be used for air travel and is only valid in Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean.
What is the current passport fee 2020?
New Passport (for adults age 16 and older): For a new adult passport book: $110 application fee and a $35 execution fee. The new total fee is $145. If you want to expedite at a post office you can pay an additional $60 fee to return the passport in 4-6 weeks.
How can I get a passport quickly?
Click on Apply for Fresh Passport or Reissue of Passport link. Fill in the required details in the form and submit. After submitting the form for fresh or reissue of Passport, click the “Pay and Schedule Appointment” link to schedule an appointment at Passport Seva Kendra (PSK).
What documents are required for passport?
Documents required for a fresh passport
- Photo passbook of running bank account in any public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks.
- A voter ID card.
- Aadhaar card.
- Electricity bill.
- Rent agreement.
- Driving license.
- PAN card.
- Landline or postpaid mobile bill.
Can you get passports online?
Passport applications cannot be submitted online. Fill out the application by hand. Download the passport application form (DS-11) and instructions (PDF, Download Adobe Reader) and complete the application by hand, or go to a local passport acceptance facility to get a copy to fill out.
What documents are required for passport renewal?
Documents Required for Passport Renewal
- Original old Passport.
- Self-attested copies of the first two and last two pages of the passport.
- Self-attested copy of the ECR/Non-ECR page.
- Self-attested copy of the page of observation, if any, made by the Passport Issuing Authority.