- 1 Is there trick or treating in Bethlehem Township?
- 2 Is there trick or treating in Allentown PA?
- 3 Is Hellertown having Trick or Treat 2020?
- 4 Is Whitehall Township having trick or treat?
- 5 Is Allentown having Halloween 2020?
- 6 Is Halloween Cancelled in Easton Pa?
- 7 Is trick-or-treating Cancelled in PA 2020?
- 8 How do you stay safe while trick-or-treating Covid?
- 9 What time is trick-or-treating in Palmerton PA?
- 10 What time is trick-or-treating in Hellertown?
- 11 Is trick or treat Cancelled in Montgomery County?
- 12 Is trick or treat canceled in Montgomery County?
Is there trick or treating in Bethlehem Township?
Trick-or-Treat is SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31 from 6p-8p. Trick-or-treaters should always have adult supervision, even if they are traveling in a group of friends.
Is there trick or treating in Allentown PA?
In Allentown, trick-or-treat will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 30, according to Mike Moore, city spokesman. The Allentown Health Bureau is making the following recommendations for residents who participate: Leave treats outside the door instead of handing out candy, to minimize interaction.
Is Hellertown having Trick or Treat 2020?
Hellertown Borough Trick or Treat is on Saturday Oct. 31 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Is Whitehall Township having trick or treat?
Whitehall Township will not be sanctioning an official Trick or Treat Night, because there is a greater chance of exposure and compromise from the COVID-19.
Is Allentown having Halloween 2020?
The 2020 Allentown Halloween Parade scheduled for Sunday, October 11 is cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic but Trick-or-Treat will be held in the city as scheduled. Trick-or-Treat night in Allentown is Friday, October 30 from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. Participating residents are asked to keep their porch light on.
Is Halloween Cancelled in Easton Pa?
The 2020 Easton-Phillipsburg Halloween Parade is cancelled due to the pandemic and PA Department of Health guidelines on limiting large gatherings. However, City of Easton Trick or Treat is still ON AS SCHEDULED!
Is trick-or-treating Cancelled in PA 2020?
Traditional trick-or-treating is on hold in some locations, in favor of other socially distanced celebrations for Halloween in 2020 amid the COVID-19 pandemic. PENNSYLVANIA, USA — Halloween is now just right around the corner! In some places in our area, trick-or-treating or a Halloween parade have been cancelled.
How do you stay safe while trick-or-treating Covid?
If your family chooses to trick-or-treat during COVID-19, plan ahead to be safe.
- Wear a mask (and not just the costume kind).
- Limit the group size.
- Limit the houses you visit.
- Social distance.
- Plan ahead to avoid contact.
- Take precautions while prepping goody bags.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
What time is trick-or-treating in Palmerton PA?
31. North Manheim Township: 6-8 p.m. Oct. 31. Palmerton: 6 to 8 p.m. Oct.
What time is trick-or-treating in Hellertown?
Trick-or-Treat in Hellertown borough and Lower Saucon Township is Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Is trick or treat Cancelled in Montgomery County?
Trick-or-treating isn’t cancelled in Montgomery County, but it’s strongly discouraged. And the COVID-19 Local Order does not allow for events or activities of more than 50 people — even if they’re held outdoors. To keep with tradition, local officials are getting creative.
Is trick or treat canceled in Montgomery County?
Montgomery County There are no official trick-or-treating hours in Montgomery.