- 1 Is Sloan Kettering prestigious?
- 2 Does Sloan Kettering provide transportation?
- 3 Which airport is closest to Sloan Kettering?
- 4 Is Sloan Kettering only a cancer hospital?
- 5 What is the best hospital to treat lymphoma?
- 6 What country has the best cancer cure rate?
- 7 How long does it take to get an appointment at Sloan Kettering?
- 8 How do you get admitted to Memorial Sloan Kettering?
Is Sloan Kettering prestigious?
For more than 30 years, U.S. News & World Report has consistently recognized Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center as one of the top 2 cancer hospitals in the nation. In 2021-2022, MSK also ranked no.
Does Sloan Kettering provide transportation?
MSK has many free patient shuttles (also called the jitney) for patients and their caregivers. These shuttles travel between Memorial Hospital (1275 York Avenue) and other MSK locations in Manhattan. For more information, including shuttle types and times, go to www.mskcc.org/locations/visiting-us/patient-shuttle.
Which airport is closest to Sloan Kettering?
The three closest airports to MSK are LaGuardia Airport and John F. Kennedy International Airport, both in Queens, and Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark, New Jersey.
Is Sloan Kettering only a cancer hospital?
We’re a comprehensive cancer center. This means your care team may also include dietitians, dermatologists, specialists in sexual health and fertility, psychiatrists and psychologists, rehabilitation therapists, social workers, integrative medicine specialists, and art therapists.
What is the best hospital to treat lymphoma?
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., Mayo Clinic in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz., and Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for cancer care by U.S. News & World Report.
What country has the best cancer cure rate?
The top 5 countries for cancer treatment
- Australia. Whilst Australia suffers high levels of certain types of cancers, such as skin, prostate, lung, bowel and breast, it has the lowest cancer mortality rate in the world3 – which is a huge achievement.
- The Netherlands.
How long does it take to get an appointment at Sloan Kettering?
They can facilitate prompt access to a doctor, including a guaranteed appointment with an appropriate specialist at Memorial Sloan Kettering within two business days of speaking with a representative.
How do you get admitted to Memorial Sloan Kettering?
You can request an appointment online or call us at 833-920-3234. International patients can call 212-639-4900 or use AT&T Direct Access by dialing the access number for the country you are calling from, then dialing 888-675-7722. You don’t need a referral to make an appointment.