- 1 Where is the company SYKES located?
- 2 How do I contact SYKES human resources?
- 3 What do you need to work for SYKES?
- 4 What do they do at SYKES?
- 5 Do I need a landline to work for Sykes?
- 6 Is Sykes a good company?
- 7 Is Sykes a call center?
- 8 What does Sykes customer service do?
- 9 How do I get my Coe from Sykes?
- 10 Does Sykes provide a computer?
- 11 Does Sykes get paid every week?
- 12 What are the highest paying at home jobs?
- 13 Do you get paid for training at Sykes?
- 14 Does Sykes do drug test?
Where is the company SYKES located?
Locations. Sykes headquarters is located in Tampa, Florida.
How do I contact SYKES human resources?
All Other US SYKES Employees Contact The Work Number at www.theworknumber.com or by phone at (800) 367-5690.
What do you need to work for SYKES?
Technical Requirements for Working with Sykes
- A Windows-based PC with anti-virus software, a monitor and speakers.
- A high-speed, wired, bi-directional Internet connection (no Wi-Fi, only DSL or cable modem).
- A telephone headset and a USB headset.
What do they do at SYKES?
A pioneer in exceptional customer care and support, SYKES is a leading provider of multichannel demand generation and customer engagement services for Global 2000 companies. We can provide the teams, systems and technology you need to streamline and optimize all phases of your customer journey.
Do I need a landline to work for Sykes?
A hardline connection is required for work at home. Some program also require modem/router verification for extra security. All employees will be required to connect to a tool called WebCenter.
Is Sykes a good company?
Sykes is a good company to build your career. It helps everyone to see bettee opportunities. This organization helps aspiring future individuals to maximize their talents.
Is Sykes a call center?
About SYKES Philippines In 1997, SYKES opened its doors in the Philippines, becoming the first multinational call center to operate in the country.
What does Sykes customer service do?
We provide inbound call support for the Communications, Financial Services, Technology, Healthcare, Retail and Travel industries. Because no two companies are alike, we work closely with you to deliver relevant, loyalty-building customer service and technical support.
How do I get my Coe from Sykes?
HeRO is now available via SYKES PH Mobile App! Request your COE, check our policies and FAQs in just a few clicks. Just go to PROFILE -> MY APPS -> HeRO to access.
Does Sykes provide a computer?
Yes, they do!
Does Sykes get paid every week?
The pay is biweekly. The pay is bi-weekly.
What are the highest paying at home jobs?
15 higher-paying work-from-home jobs
- Graphic designer. National average salary: $18.26 hourly.
- Blogger. National average salary: $18.83 hourly.
- Recruiting specialist. National average salary: $42,631 per year.
- Translator/interpreter. National average salary: $21.24 hourly.
- Freelance editor.
- Grant writer.
- Medical coder.
Do you get paid for training at Sykes?
Yes it has paid training but still no work at home.
Does Sykes do drug test?
Do SYKES hire people with felonies and do SYKES do drug screen/ back ground check? Yes they drug test. A test that resembles a pregnancy test that you put in your mouth and it collects saliva.