- 1 How far is Bonifay FL from the beach?
- 2 What is there to do in Bonifay FL?
- 3 What county is Bonifay Florida in?
- 4 How did Bonifay FL get its name?
- 5 Is Bonifay FL safe?
- 6 What is the closest city to Bonifay Florida?
- 7 What is there to do in Chipley Florida?
- 8 What restaurants are in Bonifay Florida?
- 9 What cities are in Holmes County Florida?
- 10 What county is Chipley Florida in?
- 11 What state is Holmes County?
- 12 Where in Florida is Jackson County?
How far is Bonifay FL from the beach?
There are 43.17 miles from Bonifay to Panama City Beach in south direction and 53 miles (85.30 kilometers) by car, following the FL 79 route. Bonifay and Panama City Beach are 1 hour 6 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is there to do in Bonifay FL?
Fun things to do with kids near me in Bonifay FL
- Ichetucknee Springs State Park.
- Big Kahunas.
- Sams Fun City.
- Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park.
- Bounce Party Playzone.
- Florida Caverns State Park.
- Gulf Breeze Zoo.
- Shipwreck Island.
What county is Bonifay Florida in?
The City of Bonifay is a quaint little Northwest Florida town, incorporated in 1921, that serves as the county seat of Holmes County.
How did Bonifay FL get its name?
It is the county seat of Holmes County. Bonifay was founded in 1882 when the Pensacola and Atlantic Railroad was built across the Florida Panhandle, and was named by P&A executive W. D. Chipley for Frank Bonifay, member of a prominent family who had a brickmaking factory in Pensacola, where the P&A was headquartered.
Is Bonifay FL safe?
Bonifay, FL crime analytics Bonifay’s overall rate of crime is sufficiently low that NeighborhoodScout’s analysis shows the city to be one of the safest in both Florida and the nation. Bonifay’s crime rate is just 3 per 1,000 people, which means that a person’s chance of becoming a victim in Bonifay is one in 338.
What is the closest city to Bonifay Florida?
Cities near Bonifay, Florida:
- Dothan, AL.
- Enterprise, AL.
- Lynn Haven, FL.
- Panama City, FL.
- Springfield, FL.
- Callaway, FL.
- Ozark, AL.
- Niceville, FL.
What is there to do in Chipley Florida?
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- 1. Seacrest Wolf Preserve. 244.
- Falling Waters State Park. 326.
- Boat Lake. Bodies of Water.
- Orange Hill Gator Farm.
- The Swamp OffRoad Park.
- T&B Hidden Treasures.
- Hard Labor Creek Off Road Park.
- Sunny Hills Golf Club.
What restaurants are in Bonifay Florida?
Restaurants in Bonifay, FL
- Castaway. RestaurantsSeafood RestaurantsCaterers.
- Pho Noodle & Kaboodle. RestaurantsVietnamese RestaurantsAsian Restaurants.
- M & W Smokehouse BBQ. RestaurantsBarbecue RestaurantsCaterers.
- Pho Noodle & Kaboodle.
- Jd’s Seafood Oyster Bar & More.
- Goldco Inc-BK 15711.
- Wing Street.
What cities are in Holmes County Florida?
Bonifay is a name whose history dates far back into the mists of early British times to the days of the Anglo-Saxon tribes. It is a name for a person who was referred to as the bon enfant, and is equivalent to the English Goodchild.
What county is Chipley Florida in?
Chipley, Florida is in the panhandle area of Northwest Florida about halfway between Tallahassee and Pensacola. It has a population of about 3,600 and is the county seat of Washington County.
What state is Holmes County?
Where in Florida is Jackson County?
Jackson County, Florida is quietly situated in Northwest Florida one hour west of Tallahassee and one hour north of Panama City. Locals around here boast of the beautiful natural resources including rivers, caves, and history.