- 1 Is Bethlehem PA a safe neighborhood?
- 2 Is Bethlehem Pa poor?
- 3 Does Bethlehem PA have a downtown?
- 4 Is Bethlehem Pa worth visiting?
- 5 Is Bethlehem Pa a good area?
- 6 Does it snow in Bethlehem Pa?
- 7 Is Allentown PA dangerous?
- 8 What ethnicity lives in Bethlehem?
- 9 Is Allentown a good place to live?
- 10 What is there to do in Bethlehem tonight?
- 11 What is in Easton Pa?
- 12 What is special about Bethlehem PA?
Is Bethlehem PA a safe neighborhood?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Bethlehem is 1 in 53. Based on FBI crime data, Bethlehem is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Pennsylvania, Bethlehem has a crime rate that is higher than 83% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Bethlehem Pa poor?
15.4% of the population for whom poverty status is determined in Bethlehem, PA (10.8k out of 69.7k people) live below the poverty line, a number that is higher than the national average of 12.3%. The largest demographic living in poverty are Females 18 – 24, followed by Males 18 – 24 and then Females 25 – 34.
Does Bethlehem PA have a downtown?
“This is definitely the prettiest and most historic industrial park around. It is down the hill from historic Bethlehem and behind the Hotel Bethlehem.”
Is Bethlehem Pa worth visiting?
Among the attractions mentioned in the 101-word entry about Bethlehem are Musikfest, the National Museum of Industrial History and the Hoover-Mason Trestle. There are also shoutouts to 1741 on the Terrace, Fegley’s Brew Works and the Apollo Grill.
Is Bethlehem Pa a good area?
Bethlehem is a great area to live or work in. There are lots of arts and culture-centric activities, wonderful independent small businesses, diverse food offerings, and relative safety. Commute times aren’t too bad either.
Does it snow in Bethlehem Pa?
For about one-third of winter days, Allentown and Bethlehem have at least an inch of snow on the ground. Snow mostly accumulates during January and February. Typically, on a couple of days in January and in February, snow covering the metropolitan area gets to ten or more inches deep.
Is Allentown PA dangerous?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Allentown is 1 in 37. Based on FBI crime data, Allentown is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Pennsylvania, Allentown has a crime rate that is higher than 92% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What ethnicity lives in Bethlehem?
- White: 76.90%
- Black or African American: 8.38%
- Other race: 5.90%
- Two or more races: 5.54%
- Asian: 3.12%
- Native American: 0.15%
- Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.00%
Is Allentown a good place to live?
Allentown has been ranked one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report. Allentown ranked 79 out of the largest 100 metropolitan areas in the country on the 2017 Best Places to Live list, with high rankings in the areas of quality of life, job market, value, desirability, and net migration.
What is there to do in Bethlehem tonight?
Things To Do in Bethlehem, PA
- Colonial Industrial Quarter.
- Wind Creek Bethlehem (formerly Sands® Bethlehem)
- Godfrey Daniels.
- National Museum Of Industrial History.
- Captured LV Escape Room.
- Hoover Mason Trestle.
What is in Easton Pa?
Things to Do in Easton, PA
- Crayola Experience™ Explore all-things-color at Crayola Experience™, where you can see a 1,500-pound crayon, name your own crayon color, and create melted wax artwork.
- The Nurture Nature Center.
- Karl Stirner Arts Trail.
- State Theatre Center For The Arts.
- Farmers’ Market.
- Weyerbacher Brewing.
What is special about Bethlehem PA?
Bethlehem is fortunate to have two National Historic Landmarks. The 1741 Gemeinhaus, the largest 18th century log structure in continuous use in the United States, was the birthplace of Lewis David von Schweinitz, the Father of American Mycology. The 1762 Waterworks is America’s first pumped municipal water system.