- 1 Is trick-or-treating Cancelled PA?
- 2 Is there trick or treat in Allentown PA?
- 3 Is Halloween Cancelled in Easton Pa?
- 4 Is there trick-or-treating in Bethlehem Township?
- 5 Will there be trick-or-treating in Pittsburgh 2020?
- 6 Is Pittsburgh having Halloween 2020?
- 7 Is Hellertown having Trick or Treat 2020?
- 8 Is Whitehall PA having Trick or Treat 2020?
- 9 How do you stay safe while trick or treating Covid?
- 10 Does Pennsylvania have Halloween?
- 11 Is trick or treat Cancelled in Montgomery County?
- 12 What time is trick-or-treating in Palmerton PA?
- 13 Is trick or treat canceled in Montgomery County?
Is trick-or-treating Cancelled PA?
Traditional trick-or-treating is on hold in some locations, in favor of other socially distanced celebrations for Halloween in 2020 amid the COVID-19 pandemic. PENNSYLVANIA, USA — Halloween is now just right around the corner! In some places in our area, trick-or-treating or a Halloween parade have been cancelled.
Is there trick or treat in Allentown PA?
In Allentown, trick-or-treat will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 30, according to Mike Moore, city spokesman. The Allentown Health Bureau is making the following recommendations for residents who participate: Leave treats outside the door instead of handing out candy, to minimize interaction.
Is Halloween Cancelled in Easton Pa?
The 2020 Easton-Phillipsburg Halloween Parade is cancelled due to the pandemic and PA Department of Health guidelines on limiting large gatherings. However, City of Easton Trick or Treat is still ON AS SCHEDULED!
Is there trick-or-treating in Bethlehem Township?
Trick-or-Treat is SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31 from 6p-8p. Trick-or-treaters should always have adult supervision, even if they are traveling in a group of friends.
Will there be trick-or-treating in Pittsburgh 2020?
The city of Pittsburgh announced on Monday that there will be trick-or-treating hours on Halloween this year, but also emphasized following safety protocols against spreading COVID-19. The official trick-or-treating hours will be from 5-7 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 31.
Is Pittsburgh having Halloween 2020?
City of Pittsburgh Welcomes Halloween Trick-or-Treating with Precautions. PITTSBURGH, PA (October 5, 2020) The City of Pittsburgh welcomes upcoming trick-or-treating this Halloween but urges residents to follow safety protocols during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Is Hellertown having Trick or Treat 2020?
Hellertown Borough Trick or Treat is on Saturday Oct. 31 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Is Whitehall PA having Trick or Treat 2020?
October 31, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
How do you stay safe while trick or treating Covid?
If your family chooses to trick-or-treat during COVID-19, plan ahead to be safe.
- Wear a mask (and not just the costume kind).
- Limit the group size.
- Limit the houses you visit.
- Social distance.
- Plan ahead to avoid contact.
- Take precautions while prepping goody bags.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
Does Pennsylvania have Halloween?
As of right now, the state of Pennsylvania is allowing trick-or-treating to take place, keeping in mind that proper social distancing protocols must be followed. Here are our tips for trick or treating during COVID-19: Avoid trick or treating in large groups, only go with your household.
Is trick or treat Cancelled in Montgomery County?
Trick-or-treating isn’t cancelled in Montgomery County, but it’s strongly discouraged. And the COVID-19 Local Order does not allow for events or activities of more than 50 people — even if they’re held outdoors. To keep with tradition, local officials are getting creative.
What time is trick-or-treating in Palmerton PA?
31. North Manheim Township: 6-8 p.m. Oct. 31. Palmerton: 6 to 8 p.m. Oct.
Is trick or treat canceled in Montgomery County?
Montgomery County There are no official trick-or-treating hours in Montgomery.