What is Bethlehem NH known for?
Today, the town is known for its special Christmas postal cancellation stamp. Every year, people from all over the world send Christmas cards to the Bethlehem post office to have them postmarked. In 2000, it handled 56,000 Christmas cards.
What is the most visited place in New Hampshire?
1. White Mountain National Forest. One of the most popular attractions in the whole of New Hampshire, White Mountain National Forest is an absolute delight to visit, with some simply stupendous scenery for you to enjoy.
Is Bethlehem NH Safe?
Is Bethlehem, NH Safe? The A- grade means the rate of crime is lower than the average US city. Bethlehem is in the 77th percentile for safety, meaning 23% of cities are safer and 77% of cities are more dangerous.
Is there a Bethlehem in New England?
The Rocks Estate and Christmas Tree Farm is a historic landmark in the New England town of Bethlehem, New Hampshire, encompassing approximately 1,400 acres and offers extensive trails and beautiful views.
How big is Bethlehem NH?
What food is New Hampshire famous for?
10 Iconic Foods In New Hampshire That Will Have Your Mouth Watering
- Apple Cider Donuts. Via Tsuji/flickr.
- Venison. Alex Gomez/flickr.
- Spiked Cider. Petritent/flickr.
- Clam Chowder. jpelligan/flickr.
- Apple Pie. Invisible Helicopter/flickr.
- Maple Syrup. Chiorot’sRun/flickr.
- Yogurt. Rebecca Seigel/flickr.
- Mead. Moonlight Meadery/flickr.
What is the best town to live in New Hampshire?
The Top 15 Best Towns to Live Throughout New Hampshire 
- 15 Communities to Call Home. The Granite State is filled with great places to call home.
- Portsmouth. (pop.
- Londonderry. (pop.
- Amherst. (pop.
- Exeter. (pop.
- Wolfeboro. (pop.
- Hanover. (pop.
- Dover. (pop.
Which county is Bethlehem NH in?
Located approximately 95 miles north of New York City and quaintly referred to as Connecticut’s “Christmas Town” is Bethlehem. One of Litchfield County’s smaller communities, Bethlehem offers visitors and residents important historic attractions and fun family events.